Day of half day trips from Madrid Madrid is in the exact center of Spain so its location is perfect to discover the country. If you spend a few days in the capital we recommend taking at least one day trip from Madrid. You will be surprised by some unique UNESCO Heritage towns, castles, but […]
Private day trip from Madrid to Segovia
UNESCO World Heritage city – only 60 minutes from Madrid.
Segovia is a historic, beautiful and old city on the other side of Madrid’s mountains.
An untouched old town, incredible churches from the 11th and 12th centuries, one of the world most impressive aqueducts; that is what you can find in Segovia. The residents of Madrid often come here just to enjoy the views and its famous gastronomy.
In Segovia you will:
- See and walk along the fabulous 2000-year-old Roman aqueduct. This is best conserved Roman aqueduct in the World!
- Visit the last Gothic Cathedral of Spain, called the Lady of the Cathedrals.
- See Segovia’s Castle-The Alcazar, which seems to be taken from a fairy-tale (It is said that Walt Disney was inspired by this Castle).
- Walk through its fascinating old town.
It is easy to combine this tour with El Escorial (same direction) or the city of Avila (and extend it to a full day private tour)
Approximate duration: 5 hoursShow details
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Private Vehicle
- Expert tour guide services
- Possible monument fees
- Local taxes
|1 - 2 people
|3 - 6 people
|7 - ∞ people
|Please contact us for a special price.
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.
All posts from this category : Segovia Tour