Day of half day trips from Madrid Madrid is exactly in the center of Spain so this location is perfect to discover the country. If you spend some days in the capital we recommend to take at least one day trip from Madrid. You will be surprised how only an hour away from the metropolis […]
Private day trip to Segovia
UNESCO World Heritage city – only 60 minutes from Madrid.
Segovia is a historic, beautiful and old city on the other side of Madrid’s mountains.
An untouched old town, churches from the 11th and 12th centuries, one of the world most impressive aqueducts; that is what you can find in Segovia. The residents of Madrid often come here just to enjoy the views and its famous gastronomy.
In Segovia we will:
- See and walk along the fabulous 2000-year-old Roman aqueduct.
- Visit the last Gothic Cathedral of Spain, called the Lady of the Cathedrals.
- See Segovia’s Castle-The Alcazar, which seems to be taken from a fairy-tale.
- Walk through its fascinating old town.
It is easy to combine this tour with El Escorial (same direction).
Pay less: If you combine this trip with the El Escorial excursion you can save the 25% of the total price.
Approximate duration: 5 hoursShow details
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel.
- Private Mercedes or other car.
- Expert tour guide services.
- Possible monument fees.
- Local taxes to be added.
|1 - 2 people|
|3 - 6 people|
|7 - ∞ people||Please contact us for a special price.|
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.
All posts from this category : Segovia Tour