You are in the capital of Spain for a few days and you are looking for the best places to visit near Madrid? Here we list you 6 nice cities where you can organize a half day or a full day trip from Madrid. 1. Toledo– 45 minutes from Madrid Toledo is a must to […]
Private day trip to Segovia
UNESCO World Heritage city – only 60 minutes from Madrid.
Segovia is a historic, beautiful and old city on the other side of Madrid’s mountains.
An untouched old town, churches from the 11th and 12th centuries, one of the world most impressive aqueducts; that is what you can find in Segovia. The residents of Madrid often come here just to enjoy the views and its famous gastronomy.
In Segovia we will:
- See and walk along the fabulous 2000-year-old Roman aqueduct.
- Visit the last Gothic Cathedral of Spain, called the Lady of the Cathedrals.
- See Segovia’s Castle-The Alcazar, which seems to be taken from a fairy-tale.
- Walk through its fascinating old town.
We can do this tour by public transport! Let’s save money and reduce emissions. We can reach Segovia by high speed train!
Pay less: If you combine this trip with the El Escorial excursion you can save the 35% of the total price.
Approximate duration: 5 hoursShow details
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel.
- Private Mercedes or other car.
- Expert tour guide services.
- Possible monument fees.
- Local taxes to be added.
|1 - 2 people||415€|
|3 - 6 people||445€|
|7 - ∞ people||Please contact us for a special price.|
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.
All posts from this category : Segovia Tour