Madrid Kaleidoscope “We are Royal”
During this private 4-hour walking tour you will see Madrid of the Hapsburgs, the old part of Madrid and you will visit the Royal Palace in Madrid.
First, you walk through the narrow streets of the charming district of the Hapsburgs in the center of Madrid. You will see where the city was founded and view and explore the oldest parts of the capital such as Plaza Mayor or Plaza de la Villa. Our guide will tell you interesting facts about Spanish history, monarchs and local legends.
Afterwards you will visit the Royal Palace (with us NO LINES as we get skip-the-line tickets) which is one of the most beautiful and biggest palaces in Europe. Madrid Expert´s guide will show you the amazing rooms and art works of this historical monument.
- Voice amplifiers with receivers are included in all private tours for a comfortable social distancing.
- Our guides receive daily wellness checks.
- Flexible cancellation (up to 24hrs)
Your hotel (in case it’s in the center of Madrid)
Approximate duration: 4 hours
- Official guide services
- Pick up at Hotel
- Skip the line ticket reservation
- Individual headsets if needed
- Entrance fee to Royal Palace
- VAT local taxes
|1 - 4 people||195€|
|5 - 8 people||250€|
|9 - ∞ people||Please contact us for a special price.|
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.