Day of half day trips from Madrid Madrid is in the exact center of Spain so its location is perfect to discover the country. If you spend a few days in the capital we recommend taking at least one day trip from Madrid. You will be surprised by some unique UNESCO Heritage towns, castles, but […]
Toledo city tour-Private tour from Madrid
UNESCO World Heritage City-Only 45 minutes from Madrid
Toledo is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Spain, full of ancient monuments and enchanting churches, where you have the impression of walking in the Middle Ages. It is a romantic city, loved by artists, where for a long time three cultures lived together in peace. It is a perfect half or full day trip from Madrid.
In Toledo we:
- Drive up to a viewpoint and admire how the river surrounds a small granite mountain where the city was built.
- See one of the most beautiful Gothic Cathedrals in the world.
- Explore its old town.
- Walk through its Jewish quarter, and visit a 12th century Synagogue.
- Contemplate El Greco’s paintings. He lived and died in this city.
- Have time for souvenirs; here you have lots of them.
- Taste typical sweets from Toledo, made by local nuns.
To save money you have the opcion to meet your guide in Toledo directly. Contact us for more information.
You can also travel to Toledo with your guide from Madrid by train. Contact us for more information.
Your hotel (or airport)
Approximate duration: 5 hours
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel.
- A typical sweet from Toledo.
- Mercedes or other vehicle.
- Official expert tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Local taxes to be add.
|1 - 2 people|
|3 - 6 people|
|7- ∞ people||Please contact us for a quote & a special price|
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.
All posts from this category : Toledo tour