Madrid Royal Palace tour
Private Royal Palace tour
In this private tour, you will discover one of Europe´s most interesting and biggest palaces.
The history of this place goes back 12 centuries and it is the official residence of the Spanish kings, although today, they use it only for official ceremonies.
You will see not only it’s fascinating architecture and the rooms were kings slept and had lunch for centuries, but also its incredible collection of artworks, like paintings and frescoes by Tiepolo, Goya, Mengs, tapestries, musical instruments (Stradivarius) and clocks.
You will also learn about Spanish history and hear interesting facts about the current Royals.
- Voice amplifiers with receivers are included in all private tours for a comfortable social distancing.
- Our guides receive daily wellness checks.
- Flexible cancellation (up to 24hrs)
You can combine this tour with a walking tour of Madrid.
Royal Palace main entrance
Approximate duration: 2 hours approximately
- Skip the line ticket reservation
- Official expert guide services
- Individual headsets if needed
- Entrance fee to the Royal Palace
- Local taxes
|1 - 4 people||135€|
|5 - 8 people||165€|
|9 - ∞ people||Please contact us for a special price.|
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.