Madrid private tour by public transport
Travelling by public transport is always a good way to get to know a city. Why not make it a part of an experience of a private tour?
During this full day Madrid private tour you will be able to see the most emblematic and the most important places in Madrid in one day.
As public transport tickets are included to this tour, your expert guide will be able to show you different neighborhoods and ambiences of the Spanish capital.
Here is an approximate itinerary on what you´ll see:
- The Madrid of the Bourbon dynasty, with the Prado Boulevard (where the Prado Museum is placed), the Alcalá Gate and the Retiro Park. You will visit the Prado Museum.
- The Madrid of the Hapsburg dynasty which houses Europe’s biggest Royal Palace, the official residence of Spanish kings, narrow streets and other monuments. Here you will visit the Royal Palace.
- Visit a typical barrio (local neighborhood) such as La Latina or Malasaña.
- Visit a flat-roof with wonderful views of Madrid
- During the tour there will be a short time for lunch (Spanish food)
You can extend or shorten this tour
Approximate duration: 6 hours
- Official tourist guide services
- Possible entrance fees to Prado and Royal Palace
- Local taxes
|1 - 2||250€|
|3 - 6||285€|
|7 - ∞||Please contact us for a special price.|
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.