Madrid private tour by car
“Madrid- the most Spanish of all cities.” Hemingway
On this private Madrid sightseeing tour you will be able to see all Madrid and compare the old city with the modern one, as you will see both.
There will be time for stops, photos and short walks too!
We will focus on these sights:
- The Madrid of the Bourbon dynasty, with the Prado Boulevard (where the Prado Museum is), the Alcalá Gate and the Retiro Park. This is the monumental and elegant side of Madrid.
- The Madrid of the Hapsburg dynasty (here we make a walking tour too), which houses the Madrid Royal Palace– official residence of Spanish kings, typical streets and other monuments.
- The modern and dynamic part of Madrid.
Extra! We visit a flat-roof with wonderful views of Madrid, where we make a short stop!
We can do this tour by Public transport! Let’s save money and reduce emissions!
If you combine this tour with the Prado Museum visit you get a 30% discount!
Your hotel. (We pick you up at your hotel and drop off where you want after the tour)
Approximate duration: 4 hours
- Official expert tour guide services
- Mercedes Vehicle (or similar)
- Pick up at your hotel or airport
- Drop off where you want
- Possible entrance fees
- Local taxes (VAT)
|1 - 2||345€|
|3 - 6||375€|
|7 - ∞||Please contact us for a special price|
Book your excursion now!
You don’t need a credit card for booking.